Tips and Checklists
Our Forms & Policies
- Certificate of Valuation – (liability agreement)
- If you find that our Valuation options do not provide the level of coverage you require, visit http://movinginsurance.com for an independent quote. We are not affiliated with nor receive compensation from Movinginsurance.com.
- The State of Maryland requires moving companies to provide notice that consumers should purchase insurance in addition to our level of valuation, as per 2013 Maryland Code BUSINESS REGULATION § 17-1204 – Notice to buy insurance
- Claim & Inquiry Handling Procedure
- Statement of Claims – 2016 QTS
- Policy Reference Guide
- Packing Materials Order Form
- Credit Card Authorization Form
Credit card policy: Pre-authorization is required. If you are using a credit card to pay for your move, we require you to complete the Credit Card Authorization Form (see #5 above) or provide your credit card information to your customer service representative by phone at least 24 hours prior to the start of your move. Pre-authorization of the estimated amount is required and will be completed 24-48 hours before services begin. This process does not process a charge, but will verify the funds are available and place a “hold” on that amount. The final total charges will be processed once you verify the charges upon completion of the service.